Thursday, March 27, 2008

over painting

#8157

"Sand Shapes" # 8157, 60 x 48, was painted several years  ago. I liked it at the time but it sat in Galleries in San Francisco and Santa Fe and now it is back in my studio again. I flipped it on it's side and decided to paint over it. It felt good to finally work over this painting. I like the start and am excited about where it could end up. Also started a 84" x 72 " canvas. I can barley reach to the top and I am tall. No idea where I am going ... just covering canvas at this point hoping something turns up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is also worn by pandora online groom-to-be and indicates cheap pandora that she is going to marry very soon with her sweetie. For getting pandora charm the best diamond engagement rings it would pandora charms australia be better to visit a highly established and certified online thomas sabo charms jewelry stores where we can find a wide range of engagement rings in various designed thomas charms